The Asset Tracking demonstration simulates using RFID tags to track assets through various locations. As products enter and leave locations, the software records their entry and exit. To use this demo:
- Place a tag in the reader's detection field.
- Type a name for the tag into the Entity Name field.
- Click on the "Initialize" button.
- (Optional) Add entity names to additional tags, as desired.
- One at a time, place any of the named tags into the detection field and then remove it. SkyeWare records the tag information and entry and exit times for each tag.
- Click on a different location.
- Repeat Step 5. This demonstrates how you can collect tag information to track assets with different readers at different locations.
- (Optional) Click the "Clear" button to erase the tag history display.