The Memory demonstration lets you read and write memory to the tag or to a DESfire file.
- Hold a tag in the detection field.
- Select the tag from the tag list.
- Click on the "Read" button to read the tag memory.
- Type new memory values into one of the edit fields below (Bin, Hex or String). The memory display updates as the edit field changes.
- Click "Write" to write the new data values to the tag.
- (Optional) Click "Load" to read memory contents from a file.
- (Optional) Click "Save" to save the memory contents to a file.