The EPC Class 1 Gen 2 Memory demonstration lets you read and write all four banks of EPC C1G2 memory. The memory banks are read and displayed automatically.
- (Optional) If the memory bank is configured to require a read password, enter the password in the Password field.
- Click on a memory bank on the left side of the display to activate it. This fills the memory edit fields (Display modes) with the contents of that memory bank.
- Type new data into the edit fields.
- (Optional) If the memory bank is configured to require a write password, enter the password in the Password field.
- Click the "Write" button to write the new contents to the tag.
See EPC Class 1 Gen 2 tag configuration screenfor more information about configuring access privileges.