The Mifare DESfire File Configuration panel lets you configure a selected file on the DESfire tag. (Note: File settings are read-only. You cannot change them directly, but you can delete a file and recreate it with different settings.)
To configure a file:
- Select the file from the files listed for the tag.
- Change settings for the file:
- Click on the "Delete" button to delete the file.
- Choose a new communication mode from the pull-down menu.
- Change access permissions (read, write, read/write, change) by selecting the matching key from the pull-down menus.
- Click "Apply" to apply the changes.
- Click "Discard" to erase the current changes and redisplay the defaults for the file.
- Enter a file size.