The firmware configuration panel lets you load new firmware files onto your SkyeModule. This lets you upgrade firmware or (for the SkyeModule M4) switch between firmware personalities .
To load a new firmware file to the reader:
- Click on the "Browse" button to open a file browser.
- Go to the directory that contains the firmware file you wish to upload. (The default directory is Program Files\SkyeWare 4\FirmwareSkyeTek Firmware.)
- Select the firmware file.
- Click "OK". This closes the file browser and returns you to the Firmware panel.
- Click "Upgrade" to begin the firmware upgrade. This opens a dialog for the SkyeTek Software License Agreement. You must accept it to upgrade the firmware. If you accept, the upgrade will begin. A progress bar show the update progress. When the upgrade is complete, the read-only parameters display will show the new values.