The Mifare Ultralight Tag Configuration panel allows you to configure memory locks on the tag.
To configure the tag:
- (Optional) Enter a new tag alias.
- Type a name to associate with the tag into the Alias field.
- Click on the "Change" button to assign the alias to the tag. SkyeWare then uses the name whenever it displays information about the tag.
- (Optional) Lock selected memory sections for the tag by clicking on the checkbox for each section to lock. Note that once memory blocks are locked, they cannot be unlocked.
- Click one one of the buttons at the bottom of the panel:
- "Apply" writes your changes to the tag.
- "Discard" erases the current changes that have not been applied and redisplays the defaults.
For more information, go to the main Tag Configuration help page.