The Tag-It HF-I Pro Memory demonstration lets you send passwords to enable writing to password-protected blocks of memory.
- Use the Tag-It Pro configuration screen to set the password and configure memory blocks for password-protection.
To write to the password-protected memory:
- Hold a tag in the detection field.
- Select the tag from the tag list.
- Click on the "Read" button to read the tag memory.
- Enter a password in the password field.
- Click "Write" to send the new data values to the tag.
- (Optional) Click "Load" to read memory contents from a file.
- (Optional) Click "Save" to save the memory contents to a file.