The Mifare 1k/4k Memory demonstration lets you enter authentication keys to read and write blocks of memory. You can enter a Read key and a Write key.
- Keys that are entered are used for the currently selected block only.
- Keys that are set in the Mifare 1k/4k configuration screen are used for all other blocks.
To enter a key:
- Hold a tag in the detection field.
- Select the tag from the tag list.
- Click on the "Read" button to read the currently selected block.
- For the read or write password, select the Key Type (A or B) from the pull-down list.
- Enter the key data in hexadecimal format.
- Click "Write" to write the new data values to the currently selected block.
- (Optional) Click "Load" to read memory contents from a file.
- (Optional) Click "Save" to save the memory contents to a file.