The easiest way to improve memory performance is to increase the number of internal retries. The tag command retries system parameter (address 0x0011) is user modifiable. The default value is 3. Increasing this value will improve the read/write success rate but may also significantly increase command time. Be sure to thoroughly test the performance in the final environment to optimize success rate and completion time for the given use case.
Articles in this section
- What size screws should I use for the M9-MH (or M2-MH) Mounting Holes?
- M1-Mini v6.2 compared to v6.1
- Is there an easy way to improve the tag memory read and write performance on my Gemini module?
- How can I see my old support tickets (from before SkyeTek's support portal upgrade)?
- Why use an RFID module instead of an RFID transceiver chip?
- Why does ASCII mode take twice as many bytes as binary mode?
- For Class 1 Gen 2 tag anti-collision, can I set the Q parameter?
- What are the interface board jumper settings for the M10?
- Why are some of the radio configurations in SkyeWare grayed out and fixed (can't change it)?
- For a Gen2 tag, can I use a kill password of 0x00000000?