The host interface on the M1 and M1-Mini is defined in the firmware and cannot be changed by the user. The firmware can only be programmed by SkyeTek, so the host interface must be specified with SkyeTek when ordering. SkyeTek can also issue an RMA to reprogram an existing module to a different host interface. Contact your SkyeTek sales rep in order to process an RMA.
Articles in this section
- What size screws should I use for the M9-MH (or M2-MH) Mounting Holes?
- M1-Mini v6.2 compared to v6.1
- Is there an easy way to improve the tag memory read and write performance on my Gemini module?
- How can I see my old support tickets (from before SkyeTek's support portal upgrade)?
- Why use an RFID module instead of an RFID transceiver chip?
- Why does ASCII mode take twice as many bytes as binary mode?
- For Class 1 Gen 2 tag anti-collision, can I set the Q parameter?
- What are the interface board jumper settings for the M10?
- Why are some of the radio configurations in SkyeWare grayed out and fixed (can't change it)?
- For a Gen2 tag, can I use a kill password of 0x00000000?