SkyeTek readers support almost every type of passive RFID tag on the market. Our modules supply all required and optional commands of the ISO15693, ISO14443, and ISO18000 standards, as well as many of the proprietary features of some tags. Complete command support can be found in each modules "tag support matrix."
Articles in this section
- What size screws should I use for the M9-MH (or M2-MH) Mounting Holes?
- M1-Mini v6.2 compared to v6.1
- Is there an easy way to improve the tag memory read and write performance on my Gemini module?
- How can I see my old support tickets (from before SkyeTek's support portal upgrade)?
- Why use an RFID module instead of an RFID transceiver chip?
- Why does ASCII mode take twice as many bytes as binary mode?
- For Class 1 Gen 2 tag anti-collision, can I set the Q parameter?
- What are the interface board jumper settings for the M10?
- Why are some of the radio configurations in SkyeWare grayed out and fixed (can't change it)?
- For a Gen2 tag, can I use a kill password of 0x00000000?