In order to set up the user port for manual GPIO use, there are a couple of preliminary steps. You must first disable addresses 0x09 and 0x0A by writing 0x00 to both. You will need to send a Write - Memory - DATA: 0x00 to these addresses. Then you will be able to send the user port commands; setting the direction and value of the port similar to the example on page 35 of the M1 reference guide.
Articles in this section
- What size screws should I use for the M9-MH (or M2-MH) Mounting Holes?
- M1-Mini v6.2 compared to v6.1
- Is there an easy way to improve the tag memory read and write performance on my Gemini module?
- How can I see my old support tickets (from before SkyeTek's support portal upgrade)?
- Why use an RFID module instead of an RFID transceiver chip?
- Why does ASCII mode take twice as many bytes as binary mode?
- For Class 1 Gen 2 tag anti-collision, can I set the Q parameter?
- What are the interface board jumper settings for the M10?
- Why are some of the radio configurations in SkyeWare grayed out and fixed (can't change it)?
- For a Gen2 tag, can I use a kill password of 0x00000000?