Product that you purchase directly from SkyeTek (and not a 3rd party) may be returned or exchanged within thrity (30) days from the date of the invoice or acknowledgement. You must contact us directly before you attempt to return the Product to obtain a Return Material Authorization Number for you to include with your return. You must return the Product to us in its original or equivalent packaging. You are responsible for risk of loss, shipping and handling fees for returning or exchanging the Product.
Articles in this section
- What size screws should I use for the M9-MH (or M2-MH) Mounting Holes?
- M1-Mini v6.2 compared to v6.1
- Is there an easy way to improve the tag memory read and write performance on my Gemini module?
- How can I see my old support tickets (from before SkyeTek's support portal upgrade)?
- Why use an RFID module instead of an RFID transceiver chip?
- Why does ASCII mode take twice as many bytes as binary mode?
- For Class 1 Gen 2 tag anti-collision, can I set the Q parameter?
- What are the interface board jumper settings for the M10?
- Why are some of the radio configurations in SkyeWare grayed out and fixed (can't change it)?
- For a Gen2 tag, can I use a kill password of 0x00000000?