SkyeModule M2 Release Notes, ver. 010106F9
- Firmware release: 0x010106F9
- Hardware revision: 2.2
- Release date: March 19, 2013
New Tag Support
- Kovio 2k
- Kovio Barcode
- Added pass-through command allowing for direct tag communication. This command is documented in the application note "M2 - Using the Pass-Through Command."
- Added a watchdog timer.
- M2 can now differentiate between, SLI, SLI-S, SLI-L, SLIX, SLIX-S, SLIX-L
- Force 100% ASK for MB89R118 Tags.
- Added 'kill' for SLI tags.
- Added 'EAS' and 'get lock status' for SLI-S/L and SLIX-S/L.
- Fixed SkyeSecurity errors for SLI and SLIX family of tags.
- Fixed read bytes/block for Verayo tags.