SkyeModule M2 Release Notes, ver. 01010669
- Firmware release: 0x01010669
- Hardware revision: 2.2
- Release date: December 3, 2007
New Tag Support
- NXP ICode UID ICS 11
- NXP ICode UID OTP ICS12
- GPIO Toggle system parameter on any tag selection event (Inventory, Loop, Select). This feature is documented in the System Parameters chapter of the SkyeModule M2 Reference Guide.
- Payments mode now supports the latest Visa cards.
- Tag It HFI Pro tags now use a session for providing the password instead of concatenating the password to the write command.
- The SkyeModule M2 reader code now checks for and reports memory corruption errors.
- Improved inventory auto-detect functionality in loop mode so that all tags in the field only respond once.
- Baud rate can no longer be changed while in USB mode.
- Fixed host interface change bug that kept the USB connection open even when the host interface was changed.
- Reads and writes no longer fail after an anticollision command is executed.
- Fixed Reader ID bug that sent an incorrect Reader ID to the Host when the request contained the Reader ID FFFFFFFF.
- Tags that do not support sessions now respond with an Invalid Tag Type response code when a session is created.
- Sessions are now supported for ISO15693 tags that do not support the optional ISO15693 Select command.