SkyeModule M2 Release Notes, ver. 010106F0
- Firmware release: 0x010106F0
- Hardware revision: 2.2
- Release date: March 1, 2012
New Tag Support
- MIFARE Ultralight C full support
- MIFARE Mini
- Verayo M1HW and M4H
- Kovio 2K Infineon
- Infineon SLE55R01
- Fixed an auto-detect bug that was reporting phantom tags.
- I2C host interface startup problem is fixed.
- The host interface was previously only changing to I2C when the system parameter was changed and not when the default system parameter was set to I2C on startup.
- Fixed a USB HID packet issue.
- Fixed a 14443A inventory loop issue that was failing to recognize all tags.
- Fixed a 15693 anti-collision bug that caused tags sharing more than 1 significant digit starting with the LSB to not be recognized.