Nova Firmware 0x3A (0058) Release Notes
Download the attached SHF file below and update your module using the latest version of SkyeWare over Serial or USB.
- Optimized power-up times for devices which require quick responsiveness (effects deep sleep mode as well)
- Preliminary tests see units take 150ms from power applied until a command can be received.
- Enabled & Optimized Software Sleep mode for even quicker response times
- Preliminary tests see units take 60 ms from sending a wake bit until a command can be received.
- Small improvements in responsiveness between tag scanning, etc.
- Nova strictly enforces older 'no software sleep when USB connected' rule.
- Fixed Nova returning incorrect firmware version when looking at Default System Parameters
- Fixed misc C1G2 bugs
NOTICE: If you're updating from 0x0034 or earlier, be sure to check out the major change log. We've added a lot of new features and improvements to the Nova over the last year.