Getting Started with the SkyeTek Nova
This article is a work in progress, and will continue to be for some time. For questions not answered here, please first search this support site, then email firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions. Updated: 2/13/15
Start with an Evaluation Kit.
- The first step in getting started with the SkyeModule Nova is to purchase an evaluation kit. The kits are available through Digikey or Mouser or through SkyeTek directly. Please email email@example.com if you would like additional information on the Nova or its evaluation Kit.
Download SkyeWare 4
Visit the page "Communicating with your SkyeTek Gemini / Nova" and follow the instructions to talk directly to your module!
- This page will walk you through a number of initial steps required to get started with our common modules.
Switch antenna ports on the Nova
Explore the Adaptive Tuning feature
- Balances the load between the Nova and any connected antenna
- Grab the latest version of SkyWare to learn more!
- Application Note coming soon. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Try out Keyboard Wedge mode
- Make your Nova appear as a USB Keyboard to any host system:
Explore Other Application Notes
- Set common reader configuration options, such as output power, FCC / ETSI Mode, frequency hopping rates, etc.
- Work with common RFID tag commands, such as select tag, read memory, or write memory